What Is Battle At Sea: Old Alert All About ?
Battle at Sea: Old Alert is a classic battle ship game developed by A.S.H Applications Software House Ltd.
What Is The Game Play ?
- Instead of other battleship games which simply show you the sea with battleships. In Battle at Sea, you take the role of the Captain of all the war ships.
- You need to get the ships from the dock and then place them in the sea, wherever you want. You can choose either an old or modern fleet.
- Once you have placed them in the sea with a grid overlay the battle begins.
- Each time you have to fire at your enemy in one of the grids.
- You can play against the computer or with another player via Bluetooth or WiFi
What Is Great About This App ?
- As the battle proceeds you hear real time radio comments about war situation.
- The game comes in three different languages, English, Hebrew and Russian
- Both the user interface and the game is designed beautifully, especially the game screen and the ships and the way they are shown above the sea is great.
- Once you win a battle the captain is shown as enjoying his victory, I like it
Where Do They Need To Improve ?
- It doesn’t have difficulty levels, like easy, medium, expert/hard.
- It doesn’t have a score board, something like Game Center or Open Feint.
- You can’t share your victory in social medias like Facebook or Twitter.
Overall this game is a good deal for $0.99. It could have scored 4.5 if it has the missing features. However I like it, and I recommend it to people of all ages,especially kids as they would enjoy it.
Rating: 4/ 5