When I was a kid during Christmas days I used to wait for Santa Claus to gift me something which I wish. I also used to get Santa Claus toys to play with it. Ok, now I am grown and I have no time to play but still I like Santa character and its been loved by many kids. Talking Christmas Santa Kid is a funny iPhone app developed to entertain kids and teens to play with the Santa Kid on the iPhone and iPod Touch.
Santa Kid is simply entertaining for kids to let the Santa to make actions, sounds, send your gifts and so on. When I initially launched the app, I was not much aware of the features except the list of buttons on the tap. But after clicking on the help, I discovered a lot that are really interesting. When you touch the Santa kid’s belly the pillow will fall out. If you speak to him he will respond. So its amazing to see the lively nature of the Santa kid which I am sure will impress the kids for sure.
Here are the interesting things to do with this app
- Stretch his fake beard and let it bounce back into his face.
- Talk to him and he will repeat in a hilarious voice.
- Touch his tummy and a pillow will fall out.
- Tickle his tummy and he will giggle like a cute baby.
- Push his hat and watch him get annoyed.
- Stretch his tummy up using 2 fingers and he will look like a real Santa.
- Give him eggnog and watch him enjoy.
- Drop some gifts on him and watch him stumble.
- Touch his nose and he will sneeze.
- Shake him and he will dance.
- Give him his bag and he will hide the secret.
- Make him say “hohoho, Merry Christmas”.
- Capture image and email to friends and family.
I tried the app on my iPhone 4 and to be frank, its flawless. The design and the look is pretty amazing to keep us entertained all through this season. The app will be a hit among the kids who find it more enjoyable. A very cute character design actually swipes our mind to fallen in love with this app.
According to the developer older version of iPhone and iPod would see little low performance due to the slow processor. Overall except few crashes everything is good is while making this review and I do recommend it for the readers.
No Responses to “Talking Christmas Santa Kid App Review”