WorldCard Contacts a business card management tool from Penpower. Some are aware of Penpower who proudly owns WorldCard Mobile – best the business card reader for iPhone. WorldCard Contacts is an important business tool that serves the purpose of managing contacts on the go. Well, a needed tool for any businessman.
WorldCard Mobile is an organized place for managing business contacts more effectively than any other tools can offer. If you look at the certain features of WorldCard contacts, it lets you to rethink the way how WorldCard Contacts can be an alternative to the native iPhone contacts application.The app offers so much of essential features that makes managing your contacts handy and effectively.
Features of WorldCard Contacts are listed below
- Create favorite list for making quick calls
- Efficient search to search within the contacts
- Group your phone contacts with respective names
- Add photos for your contacts to easily identify
- Add business card details by just talking photos using your iPhone camera using the cards tab
- Call, text or email anyone in your contact right from the appreciate
The Penpower has released latest update to the app, that brings so much of features and support for the iPhone 4
- Support for iPhone 4
- Supports iOS 4
- Supports multiple languages UI (English/Chinese/Japanese/Korean/French/German/Italian/Spanish/Portuguese/Dutch)
- Merges with iPhone contacts database.
After working with the app for efficiently managing contacts I got accustomed to it. The app works great on my iPhone 4 and trust me, it does more than what you expect an app to do. The app was priced at $3.99 and its available on all the app store.