How many of your online friends have you ever meet in person? Do your online relationships ever work out into something real or do they never cross the limits of social media? Being the social butterflies we humans naturally are, we typically crave meaningful interactions that span beyond the reaches of a QWERTY keyboard. Knowing hundreds of people from around the world is great, but nothing beats the satisfaction of familiarizing with a handful of people in your location that you can meet in person at any time. Social media has long been about uniting minds across the planet, and while the KNITT app appreciates that, its primary goal is to conjure friendships that can walk out of virtual reality and into real-world reality.
- Profile creation that lets you specify your hobbies and whatever else that defines you so that you can be matched with similar personalities.
- Diverse posts where you can capture thoughts through wordings, images, and videos
- A private and free messaging network allowing you to strike up a conversation with strangers you’d like to turn into friends
- Event notifications to keep you in the loop about happenings in your location, among other information, like post comments, that may be of interest to you.
- Blocking functionality that ensures you take charge of your internet privacy and safety by shackling suspicious or irritating connections
- Communities of likeminded people to fuel the fires of what their shared definition of fun is
- Ability to rate posts to increase discovery and boost interaction
How it works
Signing up is as simple as ABC, and you can create a profile that will funnel connections in line with your preferences in a matter of seconds. From there, a whole world of promising real-life opportunities awaits, where you can chat and possibly meet nearby people, and keep up with local events you may be interested in being part of. Get to know strange faces in your area and turn them into friendly ones that you’d like to hang out and be friends with beyond the online world.
How it’s positively different from many
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Whatsapp and what have you are among the most popular social media platforms in the world but they share a similar fault; it’s challenging to turn online relationships into offline ones due to various matching issues, with distance at the top of that list. KNITT ensures the physical barrier is out of the way, presenting opportunities for those online seeds to blossom into a fully-fledged relationship.
If you’re tired of social media relationships that continually hit a dead end, KNITT is the light at the end of that cumbersome tunnel!
Features Of The App
Ease Of Use