Tempe, Arizona – Cloud Hidden Designs, LLC today announced the release of Wicked Plan(TM) 2.0.1, the most comprehensive and powerful app for collaboratively planning activities, events, and projects. Wicked Plan makes it simple to construct an entire plan using all or parts of complete planning templates.
Powerful collaboration capabilities enable entire teams to quickly get up and running by working cooperatively on the plan from any location and at any time. From collaboratively brainstorming individual components of a plan to visually depicting the plan’s timeline to seamlessly incorporating popular planning diagrams, Wicked Plan gives individuals and teams the power to capture and execute their important plans.
Plans can start with a basic outline, table or canvas view and progress to a multi-faceted, detailed plan. Wicked Plan incorporates the most feature-rich outliner available to represent both simple and complex plans. The table view offers incredible versatility and can capture and display essential details, including Gantt charts. The canvas integrates with the outline and table view to show the same data in multiple ways, including as popular business models or ones totally custom to the organization.
The key to creating a Wicked Plan is the Table of Contents (TOC), which lists all the different ways that a plan’s content and workflow can be structured. The TOC serves as the workflow guide and prominently presents a visual view of the plan. Among the types of plans that can be created are:
* Business Plans
* Social Media Plans
* Construction Plans
* Litigation Plans
* Marketing Plans
* Product Launch Plans
* Product Plans
* Travel Plans
* R&D Plans
* Non-Profit Group Fundraising Plans
* Education and Study Plans
* Party/Wedding/Event Plans
Plans are automatically created in a collaborative environment, with no separate password or login required, and users can simultaneously edit the plan in real time or asynchronously. Additional key features of Wicked Plan include:
* Support for new iOS 11 capabilities, including Files, collaboration, split screen, and drag-and-drop
* Viewing content as a categorized list (outline format), table or diagram
* Viewing dates as Gantt charts with no user configuration needed; axis and bars are configured automatically
* Automatically building the structure of the plan from more than forty included Wizard planning components, such as project status, SWOT, editorial plan, sources and uses of funds, and many more
* Automatically sharing plans with select team members, with everyone working from any location and at any time for true, live collaboration
Users can work on any part of the plan live and simultaneously. Instead of emailing plans around an organization, Wicked Plan’s live collaboration means that each participant in the planning process can make modifications that are automatically updated for all contributors.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 9.3 or later
* 27.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Wicked Plan 2.0.1 is $9.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Business category.
Located in Tempe, Arizona, Cloud Hidden Designs, LLC provides the highest quality apps for iOS. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 Cloud Hidden Designs, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.