Hamburg, Germany – Simpleum Media GmbH is proud to announce the release of SimpleumSafe 2, a new version of their encryption application developed for iOS. SimpleumSafe 2 was developed with Extreme Secure Synchronization – continuously encrypted. Even if the synchronization data was stolen from the cloud and the password became public, it is not possible to decrypt the data. SimpleumSafe goes one step further, because encrypting alone is not enough. The data remains encrypted while it is viewed or edited.
Simpleum Media GmbH halved the price of their software to facilitate the access in the encryption also in terms of price from Black Friday through Cyber Monday.
Now Everybody Can Encrypt:
SimpleumSafe for iOS is an easy-to-use app for password-based encryption of personal and professional data and a file manager for iOS. Thanks to proven AES-256 encryption technology which is also used by governments, banks and industrial enterprises, all kinds of digital information are well protected against attacks from the Internet and access by unauthorized persons. Whether private or professional data ” the protection of one’s own digital life is a priority and is a question of the responsible handling of personal and professional information.
* Private users who want to protect their data
* People who must take care about professional secrets
* Professionals who must protect personal relevant data
* People entrusted with confidential information such as doctors, lawyers, tax consultants and more (“confidentiality”)
Why Choose Simpleumsafe?
Nowadays it is not enough “only” to encrypt your data to be protected. If you want to view or organize the encrypted files, they also must be protected. It is important not to leave any trace on the system, and even if a Trojan looks over your shoulder, it cannot copy all your files to the Internet.
SimpleumSafe goes a different way than most other encryption programs. After authorization with a password, the files are not provided in the file system. Otherwise they would be completely vulnerable from this moment on. SimpleumSafe makes its own file system and has its own finder. Thus the files remain encrypted for the entire time.
* New: Synchronization of Safes between different devices (Mac, iPad, iPhone) with following synchronization types: iCloud or Wireless (without Internet)
* Simple and intuitive usability
* No technical knowledge is needed for encryption
* Security made in Germany
* Strong encryption with AES-256. All files in a Safe are encrypted
* Organize your files as you like it (create folders, rename, copy, move, duplicate, trash, delete files)
* Picture Viewer
* Show file content for Microsoft Office and iWork, PDF, Images, Text, Videos, Audio and more …
* Mark files and folders with tags
* Add files from any App which supports Action Extensions or the new Document Provider Extension
* Export files by using Share-Button or Document Provider Extension
* Number of files and size is only limited by the free space of your device
* Unlimited number of Safes
* New: Add photos and videos from photo library directly from the App
* New: Take photos or capture videos directly from the App and store them securely. Without detours.
* New: Import contacts and notes
* New: Screen protection when in background
* New: Access files in Safe from the new iOS 11 Files App
* New: Supports Face ID for iPhone X
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 9.0 or later
* Wireless synchronization needs at minimum iOS 11.1
* 30 MB
SimpleumSafe 2 for iOS is available from Black Friday (24.11. 2017) until the end of Cyber Monday (27.11.2017) for the promotional price of $3.99 USD (instead of $7.99) in the App Store – in German and English. SimpleumSafe – best next generation encryption app – strong encryption, easy-to-use.
Simpleum Media GmbH was founded in January 2016 in Hamburg (Germany) and promotes the responsible use of personal and professional data by straightforward operability of software. All Material and Software (C) 2017 Simpleum Media GmbH / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, iPhone, iPod, iPad and macOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.