Atlanta, Georgia – ShopSnapIt, a new shopping app, breaks out of the cliche and creates a platform that benefits and connects both buyers and entrepreneurs. Released by The Maximillion Group LLC, the app offers an enhanced shopping experience in terms of variety and cost for buyers while making it easier and cost effective for sellers to list, market and sell their products or services at the same time.
On ShopSnapIt, anyone with a service or product can list their items. The service is quite attractive for small entrepreneurs, as the platform sends traffic to their page through predictive data analysis. Buyers, on their part, get a one stop shopping destination for fashionable clothes, products and services from local and international service providers who offer competitive rates apart from attractive discounts. In addition, buyers can also purchase high-end fashion items from celebrities who can use the platform to post items to raise money for charities through auctions and make space for new clothing in their wardrobe.
ShopSnapIt is set apart from other shopping apps by their interactive and social features that allow users to connect with stylists, trendsetters and fashionistas around the globe.
“Our endeavor is to benefit all our users, that is, buyers as well as business owners, The app enables sellers to create a unique shopping experience for customers by adding pictures, videos and music to their page, Sellers can also blast or broadcast information about new products to gain more potential customers as well as place video commercials to engage them,” says Leslie Neland, CEO, The Maximillion Group. “For buyers, the platform offers convenience, choice, plenty of deals and a secure payment gateway. In addition, buyers and sellers can interact and negotiate in private direct messaging,” she adds.
Indeed, ShopSnapIt is an e-commerce app that brings the global market together on a single platform. It provides a simple solution for anyone who wants to start a business enabling sellers to conveniently upload items or services using photos and videos, hold auctions and set prices for their listings with a single ‘Sell’ button. Sellers profit by buyers clicking a ‘Purchase Now’ button on an item or service. The app offers an easy to use, interactive interface that ensures an enjoyable shopping experience:
* Upload and advertise items in a snap
* Broadcast items to a large user base *to gain new audiences*
* Like, follow, comment and message celebrities, businesses, services and friends
* Get more relevant traffic to your page through predictive data analysis
* Set up auctions; sellers can accept, counteroffer and/or reject bids from their screen
* Create personalized shopping experience by adding photos, videos and music
* Use the “Add a commercial” option to upload engaging content for attracting buyers
* Safe and secure payments in seller’s pre-arranged bank account
* One stop shop for popular clothing, fashion and retail
* Buy at great rates from local and international sellers
* Get updates about latest items from preferred as well as new sellers
* Bid on items to get your dream products at dream prices
* Negotiate directly with sellers through private messaging
* Make secure online payments
* Customer purchases are protected through Stripe security system
Device Requirements for iPhone:
* Size: 84.3 MB
* System: Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
* Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Device Requirements for Android:
* System: 4.4 and up
Pricing and Availability:
The app is currently available for Free with in-app purchases on the App Store in the Shopping category and also available for Free with in-app purchases on the Google Play Store in the Productivity category.
The Maximillion Group is an Atlanta based productions and multimedia company operating since 2001. C.E.O, author, multimedia writer and developer, Leslie Neland is on a mission to use her new e-commerce shopping app, ShopSnapIt, to help entrepreneurs, and aspiring business owners further their success by utilizing this cost effective platform. The app also caters to philanthropy and charity work through celebrities having the proceeds from their page benefit a foundation of choice. Shopsnapit launched December 5th, 2017 to over 2 billion users on google play and the App Store. For more information please visit www.Shopsnapit.com or contact us at [email protected] All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2018 Maximillion Group Productions LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.