Zurich, Switzerland – Circulos GmbH is pleased to announce the release of jS Running – Walking Tracker and Step Counter 4.0.7, a running tracker app for iPhone and iPod touch. jS Running is designed to complement the runner by measuring their performance in order to help them reach their goals and take away all distractions so they can concentrate on their workout.
Music is a great motivator for runners; jS Running is comprehensively equipped with a range of features to make each run a joy:
* Whether it is listening to music stored on their device or via Apple Music, the user can control playback safely using glance free gestures.
* Shortcuts to Apple Workout Stations, Beats 1 Radio and jS Run Pro own Playlist with specially selected high energy tracks, are provided within the ergonomically designed music section of the app.
The included safety features provide a range of options to aid the user in case of an accident and when there is a need to attract attention to one’s situation:
* An alarm function can be triggered by pulling the headphones out of the device.
* An emergency call or SMS to a preset contact with your current location can be triggered instantly using a dedicated gesture or via buttons located conveniently on the running screen.
* When running at dusk or in low light, jS Run Pro can improve the runner’s presence to passing traffic or other runners via a flashing screen that acts as a side light.
Typical tracker apps usually display all run data on the one screen and the screen is fixed in one orientation, typically in portrait format on the phone, making a quick glance to read the current run metrics awkward to view if the phone is held in an armband. jS Running solution is to offer many enhancements to make monitoring performance whilst running with an armband easy such as:
* Each metric is displayed separately during workout, with big readouts and unique colors.
* The unique adjustable angle of display allows the user to rotate the readout of the running metric for the optimal angle to read at a glance.
* With one tap the contrast of the screen is boosted temporarily to ensure perfect visibility for any light condition.
* Targets can be set for either duration or distance. Any duration can be set to match the user needs and any distance including the common 5k,10k, 1/2 or full marathon presets.
* The History function shows all previous runs data and the route the user took for each run.
* Each run metric can be compared with previous runs data in a clear bar charts display. Simple rotation of the iPhone from portrait to landscape orientation, from any of the summary or history screens, triggers the bar chart mode.
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 10.0 or later
* 64.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
jS Running – Walking Tracker and Step Counter 4.0.7 is Free (with in-app purchase) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Health & Fitness category. For more information, please contact George Nasraoui.
Located in the beautiful city of Zurich, Switzerland, Circulos GmbH was founded in 2014 by George Nasraoui and Andrew J Burns. Switzerland is the place where people master the art of outdoor sports, no matter what the temperature outside, be it 10F or 100F (-12C or 37C) you will see people running or cycling outside. So it was natural for us to get into the fitness apps and it all started when we thought we needed an app that is easy to control by gestures and glance free. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 Circulos GmbH. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.