London, United Kingdom – datab1ts Social Think Tank today announced that they are giving away over $10 million in cash prizes and a top prize of $5 million. datab1ts Social Think Tank wants to know what the world thinks and datab1ts believes users should be rewarded, generously, for their data.
datab1ts wants to know:
* If Donald Trump was trying to become the leader of your country would you vote for him?
* When do you think equal pay for women should be solved by?
* Do you think your country should take in more refugees?
* Over 1 billion people do not have access to clean drinking water – Should we solve this problem before we go to Mars?
* What do you think the minimum hourly wage should be in your country?
* Which company do you think has cheated your country the most by paying little or no tax?
* Do you think every country should have free high quality health care for its citizens and residents?
* If you could ask everybody in the world a question, what would you ask?
* What do you wish for?
* If you were in a position to hire or fire Donald Trump what would you do?
* What would you improve about your phone?
* How much would you spend on a smart watch?
What users think, is converted into datab1ts and used to generate datab1ts profits, awareness and change. Users own the rights to share 80% of datab1ts profits via regular prize draws, users own their data and datab1ts respects their privacy.
More Than Profits – Charity:
12% of datab1ts profits will go to charities, including, but not limited, to those that help with water, food, shelter, refugee and human trafficking problems.
People’s social media, spending habits and public records data, are vacuumed up for free and sold all across the globe. The daily lives of people create all of this data. This data is used, by some of the world’s most famous companies, to generate billions in annual profits. Yet, the people, that create this data, receive zero profits. Worse, these people have lost ownership of their data and these people have lost their privacy. datab1ts thinks this is completely wrong!
What people think, can make them profits and has the power to create change. Companies spend huge amounts of money buying data to learn about everyday people. Every company wishes to improve its products, services and reputation. What people think, affects their sales. datab1ts believes what people think, is valuable. datab1ts believes what people think, is powerful.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.4 or later
* 12.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
datab1ts 1.03 is Free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Lifestyle category. There is also an Android version available on Google Play. Anyone over the age of 17 can enter.
datab1ts Inc is headquartered in London and was incorporated in the Seychelles in 2016. datab1ts is not driven by profits, datab1ts is driven by a desire to create meaningful change. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 datab1ts Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.