Tokyo, Japan – Independent developer, Tomohiro Yamashita has released Albums 1.0.4, a maintenance update to this useful Lifestyle app for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. Simple and very easy-to-use, Albums helps you organize and manage the album contents of your iOS Photos library. You can browse images, edit albums and folders, manage and delete images. All actions are linked to Photos App of the iOS.
* To edit albums, tap the “AddTo” button, select an album from the list of left, and toggle check marks with tap thumbnails.
* You can see which albums the image belongs. To see it, tap to enlarge the image and swipe down. You can tap an album name to see it.
* You can change thumbnail sizes with pinch in/out and it will be smoothly animated.
* You can also create and edit folders for containing albums.
* To find images with boolean query, tap the album name of the top, tap down arrow mark of the top right, the operation buttons will appear and use them.
* To select multiple thumbnails, tap the first thumbnail, and double tap the last thumbnail.
* This app is made from swift language. it works fast and lightweight.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Also supports iPhone X
* Requires iOS 9.3 or later
* 27.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Albums 1.0.4 is free and displays an ad banner. You can remove the ad for only $0.99 (USD). It is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category.
Located in Tokyo, Japan, Tomohiro Yamashita is an independent developer whose interests are in art, music, and iOS development. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 Tomohiro Yamashita. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.