Apple had firstly introduced portrait mode to its users with iPhone 7 Plus. Dual cameras feature of iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8 plus, iPhone X and later creates a depth of field effect, which makes portrait mode, in your photos. Phocus: Portrait mode editor is a perfect photo editing app and you can obtain amazing portrait photos with the help of Phocus regardless of your iPhone has dual cameras or not. It is easy to use portrait mode of Phocus: just select a photo from your gallery, or take a photo with the built-in camera in the app, then artificial intelligence (AI) behind the app will automatically detect the person and separate it from the background.
Phocus: Portrait mode editor is not only easy-to-use and user-friendly but also provides marvelous features to its users as follows:
- Portrait mode for any iPhone
- Portrait lighting feature as if you have iPhone X and later
- Remarkable filters you can apply to your portrait photos: color splash, detail, stylize and fade.
- Easily modifiable: you can edit manually your portrait photo using features like blur amount, brush size, shading. In addition, you can refine the edges of the subject in the photo when you want to edit it manually.
- Zoom feature in manual edit mode
- Undo redo features in manual edit mode
- Smart selection feature: Brush the image roughly and tap the smart selection button until you get the perfect mask.
- You can even have real-time portrait camera if you subscribe to the application on a monthly/annual basis, or purchase a lifetime unlimited access offer of the app.
Remember, you can use Phocus to create gorgeous portrait photos, no matter which iPhone you have. Moreover, there are many Phocus users who have dual cameras on their iPhone to edit portrait photos or create portrait photos.
How it works
You will be able to figure out easily how to use Phocus when you open the app. Just take a photo from the built-in camera of the app, or choose a photo from your gallery, then AI of the app will make what you need. You can then apply other filters such as studio lighting, mono lighting, detail, color splash, and stylized to your portrait photo. There is also an instructions page that you can find it in the settings of the page so that you can find any other details of using the app.
What makes Phocus different from other apps
As far as we know Phocus is the first app that provides portrait lighting feature to users whose iPhones do not have dual cameras. The app is also making blur process automatically by utilizing artificial intelligence so that users do not have to deal with manually in order to create depth of field feature.
Furthermore, another special feature of Phocus is that you can have a real-time portrait camera by being a subscriber of the app or purchasing the unlimited lifetime access option of the app. You can also use stage lighting, mono lighting, and color splash in real-time with this feature of the app.
Features of the App
Ease Of Use