Winnipeg, Canada – Announcing today the launch of Journo Travel’s latest iOS iPhone and iPad app to its popular travel suite: Currency Converter – World Currency Exchange Rates.
“A Travel Essential!”
Ever wonder how much you’re ACTUALLY spending while on a trip? Not anymore. Currency Converter is the easiest way to get real-time exchange rates and keep track of your money while traveling.
5 Reasons To Try Currency Converter Today:
* Works Offline Too: we’ll update your real-time exchange rates while online and you can use them freely when offline. Never worry about not having up-to-date rates in even the most remote locations.
* Our Currency Finder: let us find the local currency for where you’re traveling. Based on your current location, we’ll load up the local currency (easily changeable if you’d like).
* The Purchase List: our signature spending tracker keeps a tally of your expenses so you can stay on budget with the tap of a single button. Bonus: add a note for each conversion so you never have to wonder where all your money went!
* Rate History: check current and past rates on all conversions, and switch you base currency with ease.
* No Currency Left Out In The Cold: even the most unpopular or obscure currencies are accounted for with our over 175 currencies.
Oh, and Our Exchange Rate Converter is Fun!
We’ve also included some fun money facts. Like, did you know Parmigiano cheese was once accepted as bank collateral in Italy? Or, want to know which funny reptile they call money in Denmark? Grab the app today for the answer and more quirky money facts. Plus, you can choose of different animations to liven up your currency conversions… flying dollar bills anyone?
Rates from anywhere in the World:
Unlike most converters, we have live rates for you from all over the globe. So, with our over 175 currencies, we’ve got you covered no matter how off the beaten path you are, including Dirham, Afghani, Lek, Dram, Antillean Guilder, Kwanza, Argentine, Peso, Dollar, Florin, Manat, Convertible Mark, Taka, Lev, Dinar, Franc, Boliviano, Real, BRX, Ngultrum, Pula, BYN, Ruble, Chilean Unit of Account (UF), CNH, Yuan, Colon, Escudo, Cypriot, Pound, Koruna, Mark, Krone, Sucre, Nakfa, Birr, Euro, Lari, Cedi, Dalasi, Quetzal, Lempira, Kuna, Gourde, Forint, HUX, Rupiah, New Sheqel, Rupee, Iraqi, Rial, Krona, Lira, Yen, Shilling, Som, Riel, Won, Tenge, Kip, Loti, Litas, Lats, Dirham, Leu, Ariary, Denar, Kyat, Tugrik, Pataca, Ouguiya, Rufiyaa, Kwacha, Mexican Investment Unit, Ringgit, Metical, Naira, Cordoba, Balboa, Sol, Kina, Zloty, Guarani, Ruble, Riyal, Krona, Tolar, Leone, Dobra, Colon, Lilangeni, Baht, Somoni, Manat, Pa anga, Hryvnia, Som, Bolvar, Dong, Vatu, Tala, Silver, Gold, XCP, Special Drawing Rights, CFA, Palladium, CFP Franc, Platinum, Rand, Kwachagdom, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela bolivar, Vietnam dong, Western Samoa tala, Zambia kwacha and Zimbabwe.
* Compatible with: iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPod touch (fifth generation)
* Requires iOS 9.0 or later
* 49.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Currency Converter – World Currency Exchange Rates 1.0.0 is available for Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Travel category. Interviews are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website you represent when making your request. For media assets or inquiries, please contact Dane Homenick.
Founded in 2015, Journo Travel is a mobile development company whose mission it is to help it’s community travel more, for less money, and remember it better. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015-2017 Journo Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.