New Castle, Delaware – Broomer-Carroll Enterprise Inc. is proud to announce the launch of its flagship app Bankable Celebrations 1.0, developed exclusively for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. According to the developer of the app Kimberly A Broomer – The Bankable Celebrations app is specially designed to send special greetings on different occasions with an E-card to express the feelings through words stored in your heart. The app user can send wishes loaded with cash through this intuitive mobile app on birthdays, anniversaries, family events, festival times and other important occasions.
She further added – The app would serve as a platform to stay in touch with relatives and friends to whom it is impossible to meet and greet them on their special days. Moreover, once can also send cash along with an E-Card by just entering the email address of the receiver and the amount to send.
As explained, the features included in the app are –
* Ability to personalize your message by selecting the theme and template as per the occasion available within the app
* A user can also add a thoughtful message for the recipient to read when the e-card is received
* As the cash transfer is powered by Stripe Payment Gateway, a user needs to create an account with stripe to send cash within moments
* Apart from sending cash, the app user can also make the message more special by adding the beautifully captured pictures or videos from the phone’s gallery
* When the recipient views the message, the video message will be played along with the image and text within the E-card
Device Requirements –
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 35.1 MB
Pricing and Availability –
Bankable Celebrations 1.0 is free to download from the App Store in the lifestyle category. A free user can send from $5 to $ 10,000 with an e-card. A premium user can send from $1 to $99,990 (USD).
Headquartered in New Castle, Delaware, Broomer-Carroll Enterprise Inc. is a small, new organization in the banking services industry. It opened its doors in and now has an estimated $74,130 in yearly revenue. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 Broomer-Carroll Enterprise Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.