Markham, Ontario – Deedal Studios Inc. today is proud to announce the release of Baby Mozart 2.28, an update to their popular children’s music app developed exclusively for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. Baby Mozart combines soothing, entertaining, and developing into 1 simple app. Being new parents is no easy task. Luckily with technology advancements, there are tonnes of Apps available to make parents’ lives easier, such as white noise apps for a good night sleep, children music apps for toddler entertainment, educational apps for baby brain development, etc.
“There is one App that combines soothing, entertaining, and developing together so that you don’t have to switch between multiple apps to satisfy all your baby’s essential needs of sleep, play, and learn,” explained Jonathan Lum, founder of Ontario based Deedal Studio Inc. “Baby Mozart is the ultimate app every parent needs.”
Key features of Baby Mozart:
* Smart white noise mode that “listens” for your baby’s cry: It is scientifically-proven that white noise helps calm a baby down and promotes better and longer sleep, but many parents are concerned about the potential problems of constant white noise exposure. Baby Mozart addresses this concern by developing a smart “listen mode” will play white noise ONLY when your baby cries. With 22 white noise to choose from (i.e. womb, hairdryer, running water, airplane cabin, etc.), parents can finally enjoy a risk-free solution to help themselves and their little ones sleep better.
* Children-friendly Classical Music for brain development (aka Mozart Effect) from composers such as Beethoven, Mozart and Bach: Despite the many benefits of playing classical music for babies, many parents have a difficult time picking out songs because they are unfamiliar with classical music. Baby Mozart has compiled a comprehensive list of popular classical music that your baby will surely enjoy.
* Fun-filled Children Songs (Sing-Along) such as Hush Little Baby, Bingo, Row Row Row Your Boat, Christmas songs, and Relaxing Lullabies for your baby to enjoy: Singing is a fabulous teaching tool and a source of joy for kids and families. Singing with your child builds musical skills, math skills, language skills, and fosters emotional development.
* 17 entertaining Funny Sounds guaranteed to make every baby laugh. Your baby will enjoy playing these sounds over and over again, especially the “quack quack duck”, the “pew pew gun”, and of course, the “burp”!
* High-quality Educational Flashcards with professional audio voice-over to help your child learn: Babies and toddlers learn at an extremely rapid speed. That’s why colorful and playful flashcards are helpful tools to keep your child engage and promote enjoyable learning.
With its many amazing functionalities, Baby Mozart is truly an App that helps both parents and babies. No more fussy babies, no more sleepless nights, no more bored and unengaged toddlers – Happy babies, happy parents, happy families!
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 106 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Baby Mozart 2.28 is Free (with in-app purchases) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Health & Fitness category. For more information, please contact Jonathan Lum.
Deedal Studio is an app development focused on providing fun and educational apps to all age groups. Founded in 2012, Deedal Studio has developed the fun and entertaining Baby Mozart app that’s sure to make your little ones learn, laugh and sing along. Deedal Studio’s portfolio include Citizenship Test Prep apps for Canada, US, Australia and UK and driving test prep apps and courses for the US, Canada, and Hong Kong. Our mission is to make sure learning can be fun and easy for everyone. Deedal Studio is a startup based in Toronto, Ontario and as Canadians, we make sure we are the most polite app company with the most friendly app in the App Store. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 Deedal Studio Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.