Theme Behind StayTouch
First impressions are everything. People can decide in the split-second you meet whether or not you are the right person to do business with. How you offer up your contact details is one of that nitty-gritty that makes a client make up his or her mind about you. Do you scribble your number on a piece of paper and hand it over? Your lead may think you’re not serious enough for business. Do you offer artistic business cards? That’s nice, but what if that gets lost before your customers have a chance to call? You won’t need to worry about either with StayTouch, an application that allows you to exchange numbers on a digital system where you’re sure your clients will get in touch.
Allowing users to swap contacts in a single motion, StayTouch ups your professional image and marketing game. That it also does by:
- An elegant toolset that includes business card creation features for that cutting-edge formal outlook
- An elegant user interface that says you mean business
- Like notes on word documents, you can leave comments alongside new contacts to help you remember the details of the meeting, so you don’t put off a client by asking who’s calling.
- Will you be switching to a new phone number or email in the near future? Alternatively, will your clients be doing so? StayTouch will update you on the changes as and when they happen.
- Doubling up as a scheduler or appointment keeper, you can set alerts and a general notification system to remind you of meetings and other vital occasions. You can also take audio, text, or visual notes of past meetings
- For clients not yet on the app, you can still share your contact via SMS and various social media options.
- A calendar feature that allows you to send out meeting invites
How the app works
At first, you’ll need to sign up and fill in the details in line with how you’d like to be perceived professionally. When you meet a new client who has the app installed as well, navigate to the share feature and click the button, while affirming the profile you’d like to share. For those not on the app, simply send the details via social media or SMS.
Why its positively unique
StayTouch is an important tool in your business arsenal, removing human loopholes that may cost you your next big opportunity. Its calendar invite feature is one-of-a-kind, and so is the innovative contact exchange system.
Like computers atop a table in the office, StayTouch is fast becoming an unmissable asset for businesses of every kind.
Features Of The App
Ease Of Use