Chateaudun, France – Topdune Studio is pleased to announce the release of Calligraphy Penmanship 1.2, developed exclusively for the popular iPad Pro and the Apple Pencil. With personalized and very sensitive adjustments of the pencil pressure and smoothness, calligraphers will quickly find the feeling of their favorite shading style. Copperplate or English Commercial hands will be drawn with a single stroke and a very light pressure of your hand on the Pencil.
If you want to create ornamental penmanship on a digital tablet, this application will bring to you the unique experience of drawing beautiful letters exactly like using your Brause, Gillott or Hunt steel pen nibs. For calligraphers, digital Penmanship is really helpful for few reasons:
* It’s not necessary to reload your pen with ink. You’ll be able to draw your longest stroke and word without lifting your hand. This is the best way to practice Penmanship.
* It’s not necessary to clean your pen when changing ink colors.
* The undo feature will allow you to correct instantly unwanted strokes.
* Zooming on the working screen is an incredible help for a high precision drawing.
The application provides beautiful hands for learning and practicing Penmanship, from simple models (such as Gessele or Monastery), to the more sophisticated ones (like Wedding or Renaissance).
The application has 3 main parts to practice:
* Learning a letter stroke by stroke, and instantly evaluate your writing skill
* Practicing on a large sheet of paper filled with guide-lines and models to trace
* Free creation page for complete artworks, made from letters and flourished ornaments
* Compatible with iPad2 or newer (best with iPad Pro and Apple Pencil)
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 55.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Calligraphy Penmanship 1.2 is free with in-app purchases (USD 2.99), available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category. The full paid version can be tested for free during 3 days.
Based in Chateaudun, France, Topdune Studio is founded by developers Nguyen Tan Hon and Hu Yong Jie. Nguyen is the mobile app designer and Hu is the senior engineer. Copyright (C) Topdune Studio-2016. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.