Social media has made the world a smaller place, connecting millions of strangers around the globe, who would otherwise have no idea about each other’s existence. For all its advances, however, the digital age isn’t without its flaws. For one, it’s extremely rare for online relationships to traverse the limits of the interwebs, ensuring we make friends we’ll likely ever only see on Facebook or Twitter. From a contact list of hundreds, the people we know are merely pictures behind a screen that we’ll never get to meet. Twoish looks to change that, offering an interactive platform that builds the foundation for a thriving offline relationship from an online curation meant to bolster real word encounters. Your online friends will not only be a number but real people you can actually get together with and hang out!
Exclusively available for the Apple App Store, Twoish caters to iOS users who can expect the following functionalities:
- Specify whether you’re looking for love or friendship, and have a generous selection of singles or friends at your fingertips based on your choice without beating about the bush
- Create or discover local events or meetups putting together those with a shared love for the same hobbies or things
- Send messages and chat with many others to get to know them better before meeting up
- Travel mate feature that lets someone tag along for the ride and vice versa
- An excellent funneling network that groups like-minded people, ensuring you find those you’re likely to like
- An Apple sign-in option, so you don’t have to memorize your password
- Block bothersome, mean, or irritating people, so they don’t disturb you again.
How it Works
Twoish is the social jack of all trades, bringing together a variety of exciting features geared toward initiating real-word contacts. You can chat with nearby strangers online, schedule a date with the person you’re interested in, or find a travel mate to keep you company on a lonely road to a common location. Additionally, you can schedule meetups to bring together those with similar taste in life, or attend/organize events with the likeminded, who you’re sure to hit it off with.
Why it’s different from the ordinary
It’s typically the case with most social apps of today that online relationships rarely materialize into anything meaningful in the end due to distance, poor matchmaking, among several other reasons. Twoish excels where most fail, offering a bridge that connects the online and offline world through a variety of real-world features. If real and practical relationships beyond the confines of a screen are what you’re looking for, none does a better job than Twoish!
Twoish ensures you find a fun friend or date who mirrors your likes and preferences and forge bonds that will last a lifetime!
Features Of The App
Ease Of Use
No Responses to “Twoish: The App Breaking the Online-Offline Divide”