Selflog App Concept
Coming up and sticking to a routine is anything but easy. One day you wake up determined to do all you can to succeed, and the very next day, you feel like you don’t want to do anything more. To push you through both times of motivation and laggardness, you need Selflog! This app will hold you accountable to metrics of progress, as defined by you, the user, showing you where you are falling behind and need to catch up. Seflog can, in a nutshell, be thought of as a journal, or personal diary, for your goals. You can log reminders, accomplishments, to-do activities, and objectives to guide you on the productive path to greatness.
The Selflog app is available exclusively to iOS devices, and it comes with the following aids to ensure success:
- An immersive user interface that’s not only beautiful but so easy to use, even for the not so tech-savvy
- A score -based system that rewards task completion with marks so you can detail your progress and take notes of where you need to improve
- Productivity is translated into a visual format through graphs, also giving you a clearer picture of where you are or are heading, in terms of self-improvement
- Write down your wishes and desires and formulate a plan on how you aim to achieve them on the Selflog platform
- You can also build memos for your self and create a to-do list for each day using the planner as varying duties of that time necessitate
How Selflog works
Breaking the self-imposed glass ceiling in our minds that often keeps us down, Selflog allows users to be the best versions of themselves. Set goals for the day ahead, including details of how exactly you are going to achieve them, then hold yourself accountable through reminders and other in-app features. Track your progress against the score displayed against task completion and get a more visual perspective through graphs. Users can enjoy a month-long free trial before purchase!
Why Selflog is unlike any other
Selflog stands above others in the niche, thanks to its breakdown of details. You can gauge progress using charts and graphs, while the point-reward system puts measurements on typically intangible standards. With many features like the planner, reminders, etc. geared to propel you to personal growth, Selflog’s might in functionalities is hard to stand up to.
Explore the depths of your mental creativity on Selflog and reach new realms of progress you never thought possible. Behind every successful person is Selflog, your digital partner that guides you to new heights of productivity! Get it on the Apple store today!
Features Of The App
Ease Of Use
No Responses to “Hold yourself accountable and create your own success!”