In a time of sedentary living, fitness has become an important concern. A world built around the school, work and physical inactivity have seen a rise in stroke and heart disease cases, among several other related complications, many of which could have been avoided in the first place. The experts say that with proper dieting, lifestyle, and fitness regimes, we can avoid more than 200,000 deaths arising from stroke and heart disease every year. It’s time to put those New Year fitness resolutions into action with the WELD (Wellness Exercise Lifestyle and Diet) app which tackles your wellbeing from all important fronts.
- A comprehensive fitness market place that’s certain to get you what you need for your exact physical requirements
- Have on-the-go sessions with experts at your office, home, or wherever else you can squeeze some time out of your schedule
- Round-the-clock availability of service so you can get the services you want as and when you’d like
- Fitness options centered around location parameters for utmost convenience to users
- Reserve personalized classes with a single tutor single student package or a group session with other participants if you prefer. Additionally, you don’t have to pay the entire fee upfront, WELD offers you the option to pay for sessions in installments.
- An overflowing list upward of 90 specializations for you to choose from, some of which include disability, calisthenics, yoga & pilates, cardio, old age training, and boxing
How it works
With WELD, you can throw out your old gym subscription, which you rarely use but keep spending on and pay per session with health professionals so you get more value for your buck. Aside from linking you up with the best places (and people) to work out in your area, WELD also offers a rewarding platform to earn some quick money through referrals and various rewards.
Why it’s unique
WELD’s uniqueness stems from its holistic approach to physical wellbeing, which extends beyond what happens within the gym; you can rarely say the same of most fitness apps these days. It umbrellas your exercise, diet, lifestyle, and wellness needs to ensure an all-around healthiness that encompasses physical and emotional aspects as well. Users can send notes to the pros so that they can prepare personalized exercise, while there are rating mechanisms in place that guide you to the most practically helpful trainers. WELD also serves up important analytics and data review for your benefit.
If you’re struggling to maintain gym appointments or stay on the straight and narrow of a good diet, WELD is here to help!