Fans of Soccer Theme
Are you tired of the same old mundane and exhausting smartphone depictions of soccer? Fans of Soccer offers you something new to be excited about with its refreshing new take on the game you love! Combining the pleasures of a puzzling board game and basics of the game of football, this app pits you against other disc playing opponents through several modes, while offering rewards for besting your opponents.
- Wide-ranging gameplay involving special powers to give you that extra “something” in both attack and defense. Some of those include “extra time” to grant yourself more time on the ball, so you can make more accurate shots and the “longer arrow” that allows you to extend your aim arrow. There are many powers for players to unlock!
- An abundance of gaming options or modes from tournaments to one-v-ones and even extras such as the coin-rewarding Minigame
- Unlock new formations, board pieces, special powers, and coaches through the Stadium icon, and build a tactical nouse that will win you matches
- Realistic gameplay and crowd reactions, akin to the real-life version. Fans will share in the disappointment of shots that hit the post, and revel in cheers as you score a goal past your opponent.
- Seek out your friends via the Friend button on the home bar, and play matches together.
Working of the App
The discs work by a pull and release aiming system, with the length of the pull distance corresponding with how much power you get behind the ball. Players take turns to hit the ball with each side consisting of 5 players or discs. If you spend too much time on the ball, you forfeit your turn, and the opponent gets a second consecutive attempt. The first player to score two goals wins the match except for special tournament matches that required three goals to win.
You can scroll through the different modes available via the “football” icon, and they include championship, Minigame, tournaments, and 1v1.
How Fans of Soccer Stands out
Diversity in gameplay and modes is the standout quality about Fans of Soccer. No one is left out of the fun, with the Minigame offering penalty-like shootouts for players mostly interested in quick and fast matches. Those with love for long term campaigns will find their fill in tournaments and championship, while people who fancy a series of one-on-one games with friends will find their cup of tea as well.
Features Of The App
Ease Of Use