Numfeud introduces a new aspect to the puzzle genre that swaps out words for an entirely numerical board game where you talk in numbers. Bearing a touch of Sudoku, accents of Othello, and reminiscence of Rummy, Numfeud tailors a new revolutionary game involving matching numbered tiles. It offers a brain-teasing challenge of its unique kind, featuring an exclusive addictive fun for its players. Pit your mind against random players or your friends as you crack and discover number combinations and wade through a tile-swapping journey on your way to victory.
- Various leaderboards to see how you fare against opponents around the world
- Easy login via Facebook. You can also invite social media friends you’d like to play with Numfeud
- Ability to multitask between games, with a push notification letting you know when it’s your turn to play
- Lovely animations that spruce up the UI to great effect
- Skin designs featuring a palette you can set according to how you’re feeling
- A diverse game that challenges your mental ability to its fullest
Numfeud includes a free ad-version of the game, although players can purchase various VIP packages if they so wish.
You can sign up via a guest account, through your Facebook profile, or by creating a new user account. The gameplay is easy to grasp with Numfeud offering 225 tiles on which to sort out your set of tiles. You can combine different-colored tiles with the same number horizontally or vertically. Additionally, you can also add tiles in ascending or descending numerical order provided they are of the same color. The first player to have all the tiles out of the inventory and successfully into the board in the above sequences wins.
How it’s different from the rest
Numfeud stands out in many ways. First, it offers special gameplay draws inspiration from various elements of board puzzle games that have proven a hit in the past few years, and secondly, it features endearing animations to keep you company while you’re at it. It’s also worth noting that there are leaderboards to add a competitive edge to the game, which is also enriched to suit solo players with personalized matches. Further, the game comes with progress indicators that show you where you need to brush up to be better.
Numfeud is a revolutionary puzzle app you have to try out for yourself!
Features Of The App
Ease Of Use