About The App
- App Name: Q it
- Developer: James Lupton
What Is Q it ?
- Q it is a gesture controlled music player.
- You can create a queue list (song list) by simply dragging and dropping your the songs you want and save it as a list, without stopping the song that is currently being played by the app.
- You can search your favorite songs, albums or queue lists instantly, and start playing it from the search box itself.
- As I have mentioned before, you can control the app using various gestures for various purposes.
- You can swipe up or down to increase or decrease the volume.
- If you want to skip to the next or previous track then swipe left or right.
- You can pause or play a song by tapping anywhere on the screen.
- Once a song has started to play, you can get back to the initial screen by doing a double finger swipe up to down.
- You can change the theme of the app, and choose any of your favorite colors like blue, green,red etc.
What Is Great About This App ?
The user interface especially the gesture based controls like a Mac is unique, which I haven’t seen in any other music player apps.
Where Do They Have To Improve ?
- Instead of giving the app for free and having the themes as an in-app purchase for $1.99, they can sell the app itself for $1.99 with all the themes in it.
Q it is a new way of playing music, which I admire, and hope all iOS users will also do. Its gesture based controls will make, even people new to iOS to stick to the app as its unique. I recommend it to people of all ages.