If you are looking for a way to manage and store information about valuable assets like jewels or antiques or property and insurance documents , you could try this new iPhone app called F.A.M.P.rel=“nofollow> I found this app to be particularly useful in saving vital details of my assets, property and insurance documents and so on. Here are my views on this app.
- ‘Archive’ lets users view the property in the archive.
- To add a new listing, there is an ‘Add archive’ option where one keys in details like the name of the property, its photograph(s), description and estimated value.
- The ‘Archive calendar’ provides a quick reference of when different properties were archived.
- While the ‘Track back’ lets users have a look at the archives that have already been created.
- Also to be noted is that all the archive information can be sent to your email account as PDF files using ‘Archive my property’ option.
- Adding to all this, there is an in-app game called ‘HOT/COLD’ to find different items.
Though I found it a little difficult to figure out how it worked, this game proved to be a fun one to be play with family. It works by each member of the family identifying a particular asset and can be tried out during the family hour, especially with kids.
Rating: 4.5/ 5