Apple has released iTunes 9.2.1 for download via Apple’s iTunes page rel=“nofollow>. The update is set to fix some bugs with the previous versions. The software is available for both Mac and Windows PC.
The update provides
– Disables older versions of some incompatible third-party plug-ins
– Addresses minor issues with dragging and dropping items
– Addresses a performance issue when first syncing to some devices with iTunes 9.2
– Addresses an issue upgrading to iOS 4 on an iPhone or iPod touch with encrypted back-ups
– Addresses other issues that improve stability and performance