Tim Cook (CEO of Apple Inc.) presents the most anticipated product of the recent decades – the Apple Watch. Science fiction meets real science while geek brains fire up with excited neurons. Powered by the brand-new S1 processor, Apple Watch quickly became a hotly debated piece of technology in the press and amongst tech gurus.
In last October, Apple Watch appeared on the front page of Chinese Vogue (1.3m circulation) on the wrist of supermodel Liu Wen. Although models had been seen carrying Smartphone and tablets before, but this particular time there was something intrinsically different and unique. Apple has once again created a new market and a new approach towards technology market. World witnesses in awe and amazement when Apple announced its most expensive and high-end fashion product Apple Watch with a solid 18-carat gold, in a variety of styles and colors, costing as high as $17000 (price range $349-$17000).
Having said all that, Apple Watch fully caters the demands of its tech-savvy loyalists. Listed below are some of the amazing specifications of Apple Watch that will surely intrigue you:
· Being Apple’s first Wearable product, it synchronizes the time to maximum precision – to plus/minus 50 milliseconds. It not only adjusts to the time zones automatically, it also enables its users to personalize it to their needs.
· Dubbed by Cook as The Digital Crown’, small scroll-wheel home button on the side performs a variety of functions such as controlling lists, scrolling functions and zoom operations.
· Apple Watch has extremely flexible, Retina-quality touch screen display (with laminated sapphire crystal), infrared LED’s, and a crown’ dial.
· It is also equipped with a unique photo diode, which can translate movement into data; it can also monitor the pulse to a great precision.
· Display comes alive when user raises his wrist. Very sensitive sensors located on the back of the watch, monitor user’s movements using Wi-Fi, GPS and accelerometer.
· Apple Watch can be used digital wallet, thanks to a brand new feature introduced by Apple – Wireless Payment System.
· Users can open smart locks using their Apple Watch as digital key.
· Those of you who have gotten used to Siri, directing every aspect of your life, Apple Watch can enable you to tap into your car’s systems or home appliances using Siri.
· Thanks to Apple’s brand new haptic feedback system, known as the Taptic Engine’, users can now feel each other’s heartbeats on their wrists. Not just that, they can now feel a gentle tap on the wrist along with a subtle sound alert, when a notification arrives.
· Apple Watch’s unique operating system enables it to perform variety of smart operations. It can take dictations using its highly sensitive microphone and speaker. It performs as a wearable walkie-talkie, enabling users to answer the calls from a nearby phone, answer text messages with emoji and voice.
· Users can use Apple watch as an Apple TV control and as viewfinder for the camera.
This amazing product is available in the markets from April 24, 2015. Apple is launching a variety of apps designed specifically for Apple Watches. Developers can use Watchkit’ to make apps for the users of Apple Watch.