iAd is finally made available for developers to advertise their apps through Apple’s advertising platform. A good news for all the app developers, who can now make some big money using this program. According to the iAd program developers gain 60% of the revenue that comes from the advertisement and the remaining 40% goes to Apple.
“The iAd advertising platform provides developers new opportunities to generate revenue and promote their apps. With iAd rich media ads, advertisers can put their brand into the hands of consumers, while developers receive 60 percent of the advertising revenue. And now we are adding a second great choice for developers — iAd for Developers. The new iAd for Developers program is a great way for developers to advertise their own apps to millions of users across the iAd Network. ”