Brisbane, Queensland, Australia – Life Learning Apps today introduces Mood Toolbox, their new Education app for iOS and Android devices. Do you know a child that is moody and needs help with regulating their emotions? Mood Toolbox provides games and tips for emotional intelligence. Created by a mom of son with ASD and Special Education teacher with over 30 years experience, this app particularly helps parents, teachers and practitioners to manage moods in children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Aspergers and Special Needs. Mood Toolbox has the following features:
* Fun Character affectionately called Moodzie in this mood app helps to encourage children to recognize their own moods. Each Moodzie has a color that represents different moods, such as anger, sadness etc.
* Learn About Strategies For Mood Management – Moodzie can change moods and in this mood app, children can learn techniques to help understand and balance their moods in a healthy way to find happiness again. BASED on strategies that were utilised by the designer to help her son Ben with emotional regulation and students taught in Elementary, Middle schools and Special Schools. There is also the opportunity to unlock the Mood Tool Box program with a printable posters.
* Social Stories that show children visually how Moodzie can emotionally regulate. There are three Moodzie Adventure Stories included: Moodzie Chooses Happy, Moodzie Gets Agro and Moodzie Blues.
* Includes Games that help focus the mind on something different, allowing the child to become calm enough to think about his or her moods through the various strategies included.
* Achievements List encourages children to succeed by rewarding them with the unlocking the opportunity for additional games and other features once they have achieved their goals by working with the mood app.
* Mood Tracking – Unlike most apps for emotional intelligence, this app allows you to track – the different moods your child or student may be feeling on a daily basis so you can take note of what strategies worked. It’s also an excellent choice of ADHD tools for children with ADHD and similar challenges.
This App can be used at home, at school or during services such as speech therapy to help children learn to communicate their emotions. Download Mood Toolbox, the free app with in-app purchases and introduce your child or your student to emotional intelligence today!
Additional App Features:
* Mood themed App with vivid, beautiful graphics and posters available
* Customise your Moodzie, balls, sky and path with one simple in-app purchase
* Simple tap-to-play interface allows children to begin calming right away
* Add music to the game by choosing from a selection of tracks that aim at calming the child
* Compatible with Facebook, Twitter and World Leaderboards to post scores
* Teaches tips about emotional regulation and intelligence in a fun, engaging way
* Developed by a mom of a child with ASD and a Special Education Teacher with over 30 years experience in the area of Autism, Aspergers. ADHD and ADD
“With this app you will be able to gain practical strategies, valuable insight and tips to assist children in learning how to regulate their own emotions,” explains Developer, Mom and Teacher, Natalie Clarke of Life Learning Apps. “Games, activities tips, stories, posters and tracking are available in this valuable app to assist parents, teachers and practitioners support transform a child’s life!”
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 118 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Pet Tricks 1.0 is Free (With In-App Purchases) and available worldwide through the App Store in the Education category. It is also available on the Amazon Store. For more information, please contact Natalie Clarke.
Based in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Life Learning was founded in 2009. Life Learning Apps develops books and Education apps and mobile gaming apps for the iOS and Android platforms. Their mission is to educate children about caring for animals and the environment and assisting people to live a happy life. Copyright (C) 2018 Life Learning Apps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.