Zurich, Switzerland – Circulos GmbH is pleased to announce the release of jS Run Pro – Running, Walking and Step Tracker 1.1, a pro level running tracker app for iPhone and iPod touch. jS Run Pro is designed to complement the runner by measuring their performance to help them reach their goals and take away all distractions so they can concentrate on their workout.
Music is a great motivator for runners; jS Run Pro is comprehensively equipped with a range of features to make each run a joy. Whether it is listening to music stored on their device or via Apple Music, the user can control playback safely using glance free gestures. In addition, shortcuts to Apple Workout Stations, Beats 1 Radio and jS Run Pro own Playlist, with specially selected high energy tracks, are provided within the ergonomically designed music section of the app.
Safety Features: The included safety features provide a range of options to aid the user in case of an accident and when there’s a need to attract attention to one’s situation:
* An alarm function can be triggered by pulling the headphones out of the device.
* Making an emergency call or SMS to a preset contact with the user current location can be triggered instantly using a dedicated gesture or via buttons located conveniently on the running screen.
* When running at dusk or in low light jS Run Pro can improve the runner’s presence to passing traffic or other runners via a flashing screen that acts as a side light.
Typical tracker apps usually display all run data on the one screen and the screen is fixed in one orientation, typically in portrait format on the phone, making a quick glance to read the current run metrics awkward to view if the phone is held in an armband. jS Run Pro’s solution is to offer many enhancements to make monitoring performance whilst running with an armband easy such as:
* Each metric is displayed separately during workout, with big readouts and unique colors
* The unique adjustable angle of display allows the user to rotate the readout of the running metric for the optimal angle to read at a glance
* With one tap the contrast of the screen is boosted temporarily to ensure perfect visibility for any light condition
jS Run Pro make it easier for serious and pro runners to concentrate on their performance. With jS Run Pro the user is free to choose any one or a combination of the performance metrics to monitor during the run. In addition to the standard metrics (Duration, Distance, Pace, Calories and Steps) displayed during a run, the advanced metrics (Stride, Steps per min and Speed) can also be chosen to display and monitored instantly whilst running. After the run the performance bar charts display is also enhanced to show averages, totals and best performance for all the metrics.
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 10.0 or later
* 62.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
jS Run Pro – Running, Walking and Step Tracker 1.1 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Health & Fitness category. For more information, please contact George Nasraoui.
Located in the beautiful city of Zurich, Switzerland, Circulos GmbH was founded in 2014 by George Nasraoui and Andrew J Burns. Switzerland is the place where people master the art of outdoor sports, no matter what the temperature outside, be it 10F or 100F (-12C or 37C) you will see people running or cycling outside. So it was natural for us to get into the fitness apps and it all started when we thought we needed an app that is easy to control by gestures and glance free. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 Circulos GmbH. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.