Vancouver, British Columbia – HITCASE Shield LINK iPhone X, 8/8PLUS and 7/7Plus protective cases, by HIT Technologies Inc. (TSX VENTURE: HIT) are now available in 377 Best Buy stores in the United Sates, just in time for Father’s Day and summer adventures. HIT Technologies Inc. designs, develops, manufactures and distributes the world’s most advanced adventure products for iPhone.
“With the Shield LINK’s innovative sleek design and patented shield protection, no other iPhone case offers the flexibility of two screen protectors: one for everyday rugged use and another to add-on water protection, ” said Brooks Bergreen, CEO and founder of HITCASE. “We are pleased to bring this distinctive product offering into Best Buy stores across the US.”
The HITCASE Shield LINK is the world’s thinnest iPhone protective case made for adventure and makes a great Father’s Day gift for the outdoor Dad. Offering complete and total IP68 waterproof and tough MIL-SPEC drop-proof protection with no compromise on sound quality for your iPhone, it is the only protective case to offer two replaceable screen protective covers: Air Shield for everyday use, and Aqua Shield, waterproof screen protection. With the bonus of the most simplified magnetic mounting system on the planet: snap on a magnetic LINK(TM) photo lens for the perfect shot, or simply attach a magnetic LINK mount and utilize any of the eight Hitcase mounts for added versatility. Hitcase Shield LINK is offered at $89.99 USD.
* High-quality design made of premium lightweight aluminum
* IP68 Waterproof rating to 10 feet / 3 meters
* MIL-SPEC shock rating to 10 feet / 3 meters
* Two replaceable screen protection seals with total defense from water, dirt, snow and drops (Air Shield and Aqua Shield)
* Compatible with wireless charging
* An optional mounting plate for magnetic Link Mount System
* Magnetic waterproof lens system with precision-grade optical glass. Seamlessly attach, remove and swap between three TrueLUX lens options: Superwide, Wide and Macro
* Easy in and out with HITCASE Shockseal Technology
* Transparent design gets you closer to your iPhone
* 30-day money back guarantee
* 1-year limited product warranty
For Extreme Protection that is ready for any adventure: HITCASE PRO:
The HITCASE PRO is tough and rugged, offering extreme protection for your iPhone. Waterproof, drop-proof, and ready to capture your next adventure – anywhere. The PRO is compatible with all eight HITCASE mounts, and the TrueLUX(R) Optic Lens series, turning your iPhone into a better, more versatile camera. Now you can fearlessly capture and share your adventures with the world,and have the freedom to take your iPhone anywhere – anytime. $99.99 USD
* Premium materials: tough CNC aluminum frame polycarbonate panel, TPU seal
* Dimensions: 150.8 x 79.6 x 14.85 mm – 5.94″ x 3.13″ x 0.58″/ 88 g with rail
* IP68 Waterproof rating up to 33ft/10m (16 ft/5m for 7/8 Plus, X)
* Drop-proof to 16ft/5m MIL-SPEC shock rated
* Full functionality with True Touch Screen Technology: text, talk, shoot and share
* Triple patented design to ensure iPhone’s safety
* Scratch-resistant screen
* Hands free and mountable: compatible with all 8 versatile HITCASE mounts and all GoPro mounts
* Unique grab and go ShockSeal design: easy to install/remove your iPhone
* TrueLUX(TM) interchangeable waterproof lens options: Wide, SuperWide, and Macro; create amazing video and photo content
* Fully responsive Touch & Face ID
* 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
* 12 month warranty
HITCASE Crio, Shield LINK and PRO protective cases as well as the TrueLUX magnetic lens system are available on BestBuy.com, Amazon and on the Hitcase website. Find out more at Hitcase online and follow @hitcase. From now to June 18th, use Father’s Day discount code: IADVENTURE2018 for 15% off exclusively on the entire HITCASE site. HITCASE iPhone X cases: Crio, Shield LINK and PRO are now available for review.
HIT Technologies, Inc. (TSX VENTURE: HIT), headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, under the brand HITCASE, makes the world’s most innovative mobile accessories using patented technologies and quality materials. By designing industry leading device protection, the TrueLUX(R) lens system and versatile mounts, our products protect devices while turning them into a better camera. HITCASE is getting the world Ready for Adventure(R), one HITCASE at a time. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2018 HIT Technologies, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.