Atlanta, United States – ShopSnapIt, a social networking shopping app released in December 2017 by The Maximillion Group LLC, has taken the world by storm. The revolutionary app has grown its user base to 10k within 3 months of its launch, growing from 7k to 10k in just one month. People across the world are selling their personal items on ShopSnapIt to support their favourite charities as well as make some money for themselves without any risk or investment.
ShopSnapIt app is a unique combination of the social aspect of Instagram and Facebook and the buying and selling power of eBay. Anybody can turn into an entrepreneur by simply downloading the app and listing their wares or services on it. Apart from being able to sell their products to anyone in the world, the app also allows users to follow and purchase from their favourite celebrities, top designers, artists and friends located anywhere on the globe.
“ShopSnapIt is a platform that benefits both buyers and sellers. Users can not only find exclusive products and bargain deals from all over the world but also use their personal page as a digital storefront to showcase their products and services through photos and videos and interact with other users,” says app founder Leslie Neland. “Users could choose to dedicate a portion of their sales to a charity of their choice,” she adds.
What makes the ShopSnapIt experience even more powerful is the interactive feature that makes it possible to connect with celebrities more closely than ever before. Besides, buyers and sellers can also network and negotiate through private messaging.
“With ShopSnapIt, we have created a social e-commerce app that makes it possible for anyone to start a business with no risk at all. Users can conveniently upload photos and videos of their items, hold auctions and set prices for their listings with a single ‘Purchase Now’ button. The platform sends traffic through predictive data analysis, making the service very attractive for small entrepreneurs,” explains Leslie. “For shoppers, the app is a paradise offering fashionable clothes, products and services from global service providers at attractive rates. Besides, one can also buy fashion items from their favourite celebrities who can use the platform to raise money for charities through auctions,” she adds.
The new version of the app released in March 2018 makes it even more rewarding for users to connect, buy and sell on ShopSnapIt. Apart from fixing some minor bugs and improving the user interface further, the app now rewards its active users with additional points that can be redeemed on future purchases:
* Upload and advertise items in a snap
* Broadcast items to a large user base for new audience
* Like, follow, comment and message celebrities, businesses, services and friends
* Get more relevant traffic to your page through predictive data analysis
* Set up auctions; sellers can accept, counteroffer and reject bids from their screen
* Create personalized shopping experience by adding photos, videos and music
* Use “Add a commercial” option to upload engaging content for attracting buyers
* Safe and secure payments in seller’s pre-arranged bank account
* One stop shop for popular clothing, fashion and retail
* Buy at great rates from local and international sellers
* Like, follow, comment and message celebrities, friends, sellers and businesses
* Get updates about latest items from preferred as well as new sellers
* Bid on items to get your dream products at dream prices
* Negotiate directly with sellers through private messaging
* Make secure online payments
* Customer purchases are protected through Stripe security system
Device Requirements for iPhone:
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 9.0 or later
* 92.8 MB
Device Requirements for Android:
* System: 4.4 and up
Pricing and Availability:
ShopSnapIt – Online Shopping 1.7 is currently available for Free with in-app purchases on the App Store in the Shopping category and also available for Free with in-app purchases on the Google Play Store in the Productivity category.
The Maximillion Group is an Atlanta based productions and multimedia company operating since 2001. C.E.O, author, multimedia writer and developer, Leslie Neland is on a mission to use her new e-commerce shopping app, ShopSnapIt, to help entrepreneurs, and aspiring business owners further their success by utilizing this cost effective platform. The app also caters to philanthropy and charity work through celebrities having the proceeds from their page benefit a foundation of choice. Shopsnapit launched December 5th, 2017 to over 2 billion users on google play and the App Store. For more information please visit www.Shopsnapit.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2018 Maximillion Group Productions LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.