Lisbon, Portugal – Independent developer, Nuno Palmeirim today is proud to announce the release of BestOfPainting 1.0 for iOS and tvOS, a new art app that lets anyone own the most famous artworks in the world and enjoy them anytime in their iPhone and iPad. BestOfPainting showcases more than 6000 carefully selected, stunningly detailed 4K full screen paintings. The app offers an easy way to learn and enjoy the art of the great Masters, from Early Renaissance until the end of the XIX Century. The beautiful and easy-to-use interface lets users:
* Discover more than 150 artists sorted by date, style and country
* Browse the entire art collection organized by subjects
* Search by keywords to quickly find all related works of art
* Create your own favorite paintings selection
* Read the artists biographies
* Quickly learn a work of art’s title, year, technique, size and current location
* Share artwork and its description to Facebook, Twitter or by email to anyone, anywhere
* Save artwork to Photo Stream, AirDrop and Files
* Order high quality prints directly from the app
* Find the painters and subjects you’ve visited using Spotlight
* Use HandOff between your iPhone and iPad
* Watch all the paintings on Apple TV with the tvOS companion app
* Be notified when new artists are added to the database
* Get to know BestOfPainting with 25 free credits
* Easily buy more credits in-app to keep enjoying BestOfPainting all the time
Effortlessly view full screen images from the best paintings in the world in a beautiful interface, making art book illustrations a thing of the past.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Supports Apple TV
* Requires iOS 10.0 or later
* 19.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
BestOfPainting 1.0 is Free (with in-app purchase) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category. For more information, please contact Nuno Palmeirim.
Based in Portugal and founded by Nuno Palmeirim, BestOfPainting’s mission is to provide digital tools to facilitate a better access and understanding of art. Copyright (C) 2017 Nuno Palmeirim. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.