San Francisco, California – Cromulent Labs, the makers of the popular Launcher app for iOS, today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Hail Yes Black (for Uber) 1.0, its latest app for iOS devices. With its clean and simple interface and easy-to-access widget, Hail Yes Black saves you both time and money when you want to book your next ride. Set up your most frequent destinations and see accurate wait, journey and price estimates from your current location. Choose the car type you want and in one tap you are in the Uber app where you can confirm your booking.
* Handy widget lets you see time and price estimates with just one swipe from anywhere on your device
* Clearly see current surge pricing to save money
* One tap to jump into the Uber app and confirm your ride
Upgrading to the Pro Version unlocks the following in all Hail Yes apps:
* Remove all ads
* Unlock up to 10 destinations
* Next Calendar Event will automatically update with the location of your next calendar event
Hail Yes Black uses the Uber Platform, but is not endorsed, certified, or otherwise approved by Uber. The Uber(R) app is still required to book rides.
* iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 9.3 or later
* 6.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Hail Yes Black (for Uber) 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Navigation category. Users can choose to unlock the Pro Version features with a one-time in-app purchase. For more information, please contact Greg Gardner.
Cromulent Labs, Inc. is an independent software development company based in San Francisco. For more information about the company and its products, visit Cromulent Labs online. Copyright (C) 2016 Cromulent Labs, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.