Moscow, Russian Federation – Skyway Lab is proud to announce the release of Bloomberry 0.30.113, an important feature update to their popular match 3 game for iOS and Android devices. In the best traditions of Candy Crush and Fishdom, Bloomberry is a fun-to-play simulator with a cumulative effect. In this mercenary-humanistic quest, players decorate a glade and house, grow plants, solve puzzles, make friends with funny characters and unlock new clearings. Create coziness in Bloom’s houses and he’ll give you his warmth!
* Unique gameplay: make match-3 combinations with berries, decorate houses and clearings and enjoy a fun story
* Hundreds of original match-3 levels and puzzles
* Complete mini-quests and other challenges that the Fairy has for you
* Take care of your pet, feed it lollipops, fruit, pastries, candies and other tasty dishes, and sometimes tuck it in to sleep
* Decorate the garden with flowers and beautiful butterflies will come to see you
* Assemble collections of gnomes and kittens
* Cute characters that can become your friends ” meet them all
* Connect to Facebook: visit your friends’ houses and give them gifts
* Clearings in different styles: Herbalist, Fisherman, Buddhist and many more
* Lots of beautiful decorations: an aquarium of fish, statues and more
* Your charming friend Bloom who is always glad to see you
* English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish
Requirements for Blumberry are minimal, and will install on any smartphone and tablet; Internet for the game is not needed. Players who love everything and more will be able to buy game content. Such games are always in the tops of Google Play and the App Store. People love them, but we love people.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 142 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Bloomberry 0.30.113 is Free (With In-App Purchases) and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. There is also an Android version available on Google Play. Updates and new releases regularly inform subscribers in Instagram. For more information, please contact Alexey Emelianov.
Headquartered in Moscow, Russia, Skyway lab is a mobile game development company founded in 2015. Focused on free-to-play games for smartphones and tablets, the company founded by and around people who share a vision of what good games are, and how they should be developed. Our team consists of talents with experience of entrepreneurship and game development from major companies in the field. We have a very simple vision for achieving great results; we think the output should come on top of the hours you put in. This vision has pretty much shaped our culture and our approach to the work. We are always hungry for knowledge and ready to take up new challenges as they are the driving force that helps us make our games better. We also believe that a sense of personal responsibility and commitment to the mission are what really make us get up in the morning and get things done. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015-2018 Skaivei, OOO. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.