Worried about dropped calls on your iPhone ? Does your signal gets weaker or lost when go on long drives ? Don’t worry, now there is a way to solve this problem of dropped calls.
Wilson Electronics rel=“nofollow>, a US based company has specifically designed a signal booster for iPhone. This little device can boost your signal from the point where there not even a single bar of signal to a full strength signal. So there will no call drops due to signal. The signal booster is sleek and can be attached either to your car’s windshield or dashboard. It also has an antenna that has to be attached to the roof of your car. Then use your cigarette lighter as the power source.
- Saves your battery by improving the signal .
- You can charge your battery with the in built port
- Makes hand free calling simple
- Easy to Install
- Boosts your signal 20 times (from no signal to full signal strength)
- Receives even the weakest signal
There is also an indoor version of this signal booster which you can use inside your home or office. You may need this if you are way too long from your cellphone tower or if you go for long drives frequently.